Get Your Missing Teeth Replaced With Affordable Dentures
Posted by LEMON TREE DENTISTRY, LLC on Jul 23 2020, 05:22 AM
Dentures are removable dental prosthetics used to replace multiple missing teeth. At Lemon tree dental, we are dedicated to providing the best dental care to all our patients. The dentures we offer are of excellent quality, extremely well-fitting, and, most importantly, quite affordable.
Why choose dentures?
Dentists all over the world highly recommend dentures to get multiple missing teeth restored. Here are some of the prominent advantages that put them ahead of their alternatives:
- Since dentures are removable, you can take them off whenever you have to clean your mouth or clean the dentures itself.
- Dentures mimic the appearance of both the teeth and surrounding gum tissues. This way, they form a complete restoration of the oral tissues and help you smile with confidence.
- Dentures are fully functional. You can bite and chew food as you used to before getting your teeth extracted.
- Losing multiple teeth usually affects facial aesthetics. But, once dentures are placed in the mouth, they make the cheeks and chin appear fuller. Patients often tend to look a lot younger once they start using dentures.
- Dentures are long-lasting restorations. You can use them for several years together with minimal modifications required.
How expensive are dentures?
When you visit the dentist to get dentures, a thorough diagnosis will be conducted, and an estimate of the treatment will be given to you. In all likelihood, you will have to spend hundreds, or perhaps, thousands of dollars to get the dentures. But, this is not the case with Lemon tree dental. Our amazing technology allows us to fabricate dentures with lesser costs, but without compromising on their quality or precision.
How will the dentures be fabricated?
When you visit our dental practice, we will conduct a thorough diagnosis and determine which type of dentures would suit you the best. Some of the available options are conventional dentures, immediate dentures, or partial dentures. Highly precise digital scans and x-rays of the mouth will be taken and shared with a dental laboratory. The dentures will be fabricated within a few weeks, after which we will place them in your mouth and check for fit and comfort. If any minor modifications are required, we will make them and provide you with perfectly fitting prostheses.
Your very own customized dentures are only a call away. Call us at (602) 726-1594 or schedule an online appointment, and we’ll be happy to help you.